Workshops for Congregations, Clergy, and Laity
Click on “Upcoming Events” on the menu for any workshop details.
Dr. Gustafson has been offering workshops for many years. Some of the more popular workshops have been:
- Compassion, Presence, and Care: Basic Training for Lay Pastoral Care
- Addiction and Spirituality: Creating Communities that Promote Sobriety, Support Recovery, and Prevent Relapse
- Toolkit for Healthy Relationships in Congregations
Here are some more:
- The Lord’s Prayer from the perspective of Aramaic Language and Cosmology
- Spirituality for You and Me
- Leadership and Self-Care for Clergy and other Leaders
- Healthy Practices in Ministry
Some of these were created because a congregation or group asked Dr. Gustafson to address a particular issue, so he is willing to offer existing workshops or create new ones as the need arises.
Cost for workshops held by congregations is typically $120 per program hour and different workshops have different lengths from 2 hours to 16 hours.
Please contact Dr. Gustafson if you are interested in hosting a workshop. Creative financing models are available for host organizations.