Workshops for Congregations, Clergy, and Laity
Click on “Upcoming Events” on the menu for any workshop details.
Toolkit for Healthy Relationships and Community in Congregations
Six 2.5 hour sessions, Tuesdays, 6:30 – 9:00 pm
3 consecutive sessions beginning March 14, 2023 and 3 more beginning May 9, 2023
Cost: $25 per person
led on Zoom by The Rev. Wayne W Gustafson, DMin, LMHC
Click for details
Dr. Gustafson has been offering workshops for many years. Some of the more popular workshops have been:
- Compassion, Presence, and Care: Basic Training for Lay Pastoral Care
- Addiction and Spirituality: Creating Communities that Promote Sobriety, Support Recovery, and Prevent Relapse
- Toolkit for Healthy Relationships in Congregations
Here are some more:
- The Lord’s Prayer from the perspective of Aramaic Language and Cosmology
- Spirituality for You and Me
- Leadership and Self-Care for Clergy and other Leaders
- Healthy Practices in Ministry
Some of these were created because a congregation or group asked Dr. Gustafson to address a particular issue, so he is willing to offer existing workshops or create new ones as the need arises.
Cost for workshops held by congregations is typically $120 per program hour and different workshops have different lengths from 2 hours to 16 hours.
Please contact Dr. Gustafson if you are interested in hosting a workshop. Creative financing models are available for host organizations.